Friday, December 4, 2009

Things Not Necessarily Related to Paris

So, the other day I realized I am probably in love with one of my professors. This is something I have always imagined would happen but in all honesty never truly felt it could occur. I was gravely mistaken. I will now divulge into the deepest parts of my heart to express the most ridiculous case of unrequited (and private) love that I have for this man.

First, he is young. I mean I think this is like the 4th semester he has ever taught. But he is beautiful and brilliant, and definitely fits into the category of real human beings (a category into which I do not necessarily fit). Perhaps this is just really bizarre or makes me seem like I have completely lost my mind in Frogland. But then I consider the fact that I only started to really feel this way after he decided to assign an excerpt from The Mandarins. Now, I just want to be like Simone de Beauvoir and fall in love with one of my professors. I can't stand it and I feel like it's actually suffocating me.

En fait, c'est une grande problème, parce que j'ai vraiment besoin de lui en futur. Il faut que je trouve un professeur pour m'écriver un lettre de support pour un programme avancé à NYU à New York. Bof, qu'est-ce que je dois faire? Je n'ai rien de ma tête et ça m'énerve enormément. Comme ça, je déteste ma vie. Ma vie compliqué, ma vie perdue... Et dans tous ces cas là, je n'ai aucune idée comment je peut lui demander de faire des choses comme ça pour moi. Je suis seulment une étudiante perdue dans le système.

I have to get back to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment